24/05/2016 0 Comments
How to make Your Porta Potties More Inviting
Porta potties usually get a bad rap; awful smells, no toilet paper and long lines often come to mind. Do not let old notions or prior experiences taint your idea of rented bathrooms. New porta potties can provide your guests with access to clean, reliable and well-stocked units to do their business quickly and return to the main event. Planning ahead can make the difference in a positive porta potty experience, and with a few easy steps, you can make the experience more inviting for your guests.
Steps to take to make Porta Potties more Inviting
Here are some simple ways to make your rented portable bathrooms from Milton more comfortable at your next event:
- Decorate them – If your event is themed, you know the importance of details for bringing the entire event together. Don’t forget about the portable rental bathrooms! Adding small touches like banners, string lights or other thematic decorations in and outside the porta potties can help guests feel like they are still within the event venue.
- Add air fresheners – Keep the odours at your event positive by adding air fresheners to each rented bathroom unit. There are a variety of styles that can be discreetly placed in each porta potty rental unit from Oakville. Different scents can provide variety and help guests feel comfortable.
- Hand sanitizer – Prevent the spread of germs and help guests feel clean after doing their business. Scented or moisturizing options can make sanitizers practical and fun. Depending on your theme, you may even be able to tie in the scent.
- Plenty of toilet paper – Ease your guests’ worries and eliminate any embarrassing moments where guests are forced to call out to the units beside them for help. Make sure your portable rental bathrooms from Hamilton are well-stocked with toilet paper and check in throughout the event.
- Offer enough units – Providing an appropriate number of portable bathrooms is key to make sure that they remain as clean as possible. It also keeps guests from waiting in long lines, thus giving them more time to enjoy your event. Not sure how many units you will need? Pitton Portables has recommendations, based on the number of guests you will be hosting and the length of your event.
- Separate genders – Providing urinals for men and separate units for women can help keep rental bathrooms clean, make sure lines move quickly, and may help guests feel more comfortable.
- Hand cleaning stations – Offering a space for hand cleaning makes the units less cramped and ensures guests can properly wash their hands before returning to the festivities.
Pitton Plumbing & Heating can provide porta potty rentals for your next event. We offer a variety of portable bathroom rentals for events in Hamilton, Milton and surrounding areas. Let us help make your event a success. Give us a call at 1-800-499-4184 or contact us online.